jw메리어트호텔홍콩

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자최상의익절 조회 0회 작성일 2021-11-25 10:29:36 댓글 0

본문

JW Marriott, Hong Kong 4K | allthegoodies.com

JW Marriott is a five star hotel with a great location at Pacific Place in HongKong.
Watch our Hong Kong playlist for more tips: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1JWJiSPCVo4iuUj0Rtsc9VwR6eYSZPoo
Music: Heaven and Hell by Jeremy Blake
Huy Truong Realtor : Would like to share the branded residences in Hochiminh- Vietnam by Marriott international
Grand Marina Saigon-2 minutes to overview : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYjq6R0rRHA
Mohamed Mahrous Egeaz : nice and greet work
but can i have the script for a research in my faculty

JW Marriott Hong Kong - 2 Reasons NOT to stay!! Full Review and Hotel Walkthrough | 香港 JW 萬豪酒店 |

New review of JW Marriott Hong Kong Staycation. Watch the video to see why you might NOT want to stay here (hint: dirty rooms during COVID). See JW Marriott Hong Kong did not follow their Covid cleaning guidelines. Also includes full review of the hotel, ocean view room, executive lounge, dining area, breakfast, pool, and much more.

Please let me know what you guys think, leave a comment below!!

Please like and subscribe to support the channel. Thanks so much!!

Conrad Hong Kong Reivew -

Sheraton Tung Chung Hong Kong Review -

Follow me on Twitter @TravelsUpgraded

Keywords: JW Marriott, hotel, review, walkthrough, room tour, Marriott Bonvoy, staycation, holiday, vacation, executive lounge, breakfast, cocktail hour, upgrade, suites, Platinum elite status, dirty room, Covid-19, bandaid, 香港 JW 萬豪酒店
jeakuo : Personally, I liked JW Marriott better than Conrad. The Conrad had very warm and friendly service, but the hotel decor was just so tired and dated. In contrast, JWM felt swankier and elegant.
T K : What makes a switch "old" (more detail into how you can tell it's an older hotel)? I like how you asked and answered the question at the end if you'd come back.
jeakuo : Very thorough walkthrough
Kuya Yellow Adventures : Thanks very helpful review
Jessica Tang : I like the corner view for the rooms but sucks you had a used bandaid yuckkkkk!

홍콩 취업, 인터뷰 시리즈(6, 마카오 JW Marriott 임병주 호텔세일즈 지배인)

오오 : 잘 듣고 갑니다
감사해요~~
Macaolism마카오리즘 : 임병주 님 멋있으십니다~!!!!

#jw메리어트호텔홍콩

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 7,138건 166 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.superconfuse.co.kr. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz